NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 75 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No Of Posts||75 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2022 (16:00 hrs)|
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada, Karnataka|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|5.||Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter)||04|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|1.||Fitter||ITI in Fitter|
|2.||Turner||ITI in Turner|
|3.||Machinist||ITI in Machinist|
|4.||Electrician||ITI in Electrician|
|5.||Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter)||ITI in Welder|
|6.||Electronic Mechanic||ITI in Electronic Mechanic|
|7.||Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil)|
|8.||Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor|
Note – Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in any Central/ State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
- The Minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years and the maximum age should be 24 years as on 31st July 2022 for General/ EWS candidates.
- Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, & PWBD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders.
- Selected candidates will be getting the Stipend of Rs.7,700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course.
- And the stipend of Rs. 8,855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
Please Check Advertisement for Details.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The candidates will be short-listed for training based on the marks obtained in their ITI course.
- The candidates shall be engaged after qualifying for the standard medical examination.
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km. the radius of the Kaiga Site.
How To Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website npcil.nic.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the NPCIL Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at npcil.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NPCIL Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide NPCIL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NPCIL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NPCIL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NPCIL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.