DuPont is a chemical and science-based products company that serves a variety of industries. The company was founded in 1802 by Éleuthère Irénée du Pont to produce gunpowder and other explosives. DuPont is responsible for developing materials such as Teflon, Mylar, Dacron, Lycra, and Orlon.
Dupont Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Dupont Recruitment 2024
The candidate will join the Global Sourcing & Logistics Service Center organization and will be responsible for processing Sourcing & Procurement requests for a certain commodity / commodities across various regions. The role includes providing Sourcing & Procurement support to the buyers & businesses across the regions. The role will be performed within the frame of DuPont’s Core values.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains purchasing systems, ensuring they reflect current pricing and contract terms.
- Resolves exception notices and other invoicing disputes.
- Resolves basic supply problems and escalates as appropriate.
- Places spot orders.
- May prepare draft purchase contracts from established formats.
- Administration and reporting as necessary (from DuPont systems and external sources).
- Liaise with regional and global buying teams, providing information & analytical support in alignment with their goals on portfolio management and savings.
- BCom / BBA Graduates with passing year 2023 and 2022.
- Interest & Good Awareness in Procurement and Supply Chain in BPO/ITES Industry is preferred
- Good Awareness of PR to PO process is preferred Desired Traits:
- Teamwork/collaboration: Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Capable of working with others to achieve results.
- Communication: Good proven communication skills, able to listen, write, and speak effectively.
- Analysis and judgment: Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining simple work processes. Desired Attributes:
- Should be willing to work in Night Shift Timings (6.30 PM to 3.30 AM). (Please note: Company transport facility will be provided)
- Commitment to the DuPont Core Values: Safety & Health, Environmental Stewardship, Respect for People and Highest Ethical Behavior.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Analytics Skills
- Should have ability to do multitasking
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications
- As a key connect between clients, suppliers and buyers, candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and tact.
- Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
Dupont Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Dupont Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.