MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Hero Campus Challenge 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Hero company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Hero address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Hero Campus Challenge 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Hero Motocorp
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world's largest manufacturer of two - wheelers, based in India. In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the 'World No.1' two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this feat.
Company Website : www.heromotocorp.com
Job Position : Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Hero Jobs 2020 :
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E students from Final and Pre-final year students from all IITs, NITs and other Engineering Colleges and M.E./M.Tech. students from all IITs and IISc Bangalore are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: First-year and Final-year students from 2 Year MBA/PGDM programs are eligible to apply.
Hero Campus Challenge Details 2020 :
Team Formulation Guidelines:
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- All members of a team should be from the same Institute.
- A team can consist of Final-year or Pre-Final year or both year students, irrespective of the specialization.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only full-time B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 6.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
- Once the registration closes, the teams won’t be able to change their team members.
Competition Structure and Details
Round 1: Online Assessment
- All registered teams need to take a 25-minute online quiz with 20 MCQ questions.
- Every team will get only one opportunity to take the assessment. If you have taken it once anytime during the assessment window, then you won’t be allowed to re-take it.
- Teams need to take the assessment through the login that was used to register the team.
- Participants will be assessed based on questions on Critical Reasoning, Logical Ability, and Analytics.
- Teams will be scored on all the questions equally.
- Participation certificates to everyone who attempts the test.
Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
- All shortlisted teams from both the tracks will be informed about the challenge statements on 24th November 2020.
- Shortlisted teams can choose from 5 cases and submit their ideas/solutions for multiple cases.
- Teams will be required to submit a 1-slider PPT of their proposed solution in the prescribed format.
- Teams are also required to submit a 60-90 seconds video describing their idea along with the PPT.
- Teams must keep in mind the ease of implementation of the solution in the current scenario and NOT consider the futuristic scenarios while working on the case study.
- The last day of submission of entries will be 6th December 2020, 11:59 PM.
- All the teams are requested to submit their entries a few hours before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Besides, the teams would be able to view and change their submissions anytime before the submission deadline. Hence, we would recommend the teams to make their submission at the earliest.
- In case multiple solutions by the same team are selected for the next round, the team will be able to proceed in the competition with only one case of their choice.
Round 3: Virtual Presentation
- Teams shortlisted for Round 3 (from both the tracks) need to submit their detailed presentation before the start of this round.
- Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Each team will get 10 minutes to present and 5 mins for Q&A (A total of 15 minutes).
- All the important details will be shared with the shortlisted teams via email.
Round 4: Virtual Mentorship Period
- Top 10 National Finalists, 5 teams per track, will move ahead for Mentorship and the Grand Finale.
- Each shortlisted team will be assigned a mentor from Hero MotoCorp’s Senior Leadership for guidance, prior to the Grand Finale. This will also help the teams shape up their final presentations.
Round 5: Virtual Grand Finale
- All National Finalists will receive an e-invite to the Virtual Grand Finale.
- Finalist teams will be given 8 minutes to present followed by a 7-minute Q&A round from the panel and audience in the Grand Finale.
- National Winners and Runners-up from both the tracks; Business and Engineering will receive Pre-Placement Interviews(PPIs) from Hero MotoCorp.
General Instructions for all rounds of HCC Season 6
- Results for each knockout round would be displayed on herocampuschallenge.com and confirmation mail to successful teams would be sent to email ids mentioned by teams during registrations.
- Each team can upload only one submission, the size of which should not exceed 20 MB.
- Each team needs to upload the submission for each qualified stage within the time schedule defined by Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Only the team leader of each team will be able to upload, view and change the submission before the submission deadline.
- Each team has to go through the Terms & Conditions before registering for HCC Season 6.
Terms & Conditions
The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity & final judgments will be with Hero Motocorp Limited.
- The format, structure and timeline of events are subject to change.
- If a team fails to upload their submission within the prescribed timeline, Hero MotoCorp Limited holds the right to disqualify the team from the competition.
- All your ideas/solutions submitted for HCC Season 6 will be the property of HMCL.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi only.
Documents to be Carried for Hero Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Hero Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Hero Campus Challenge 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Hero Campus Challenge 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Hero Campus Challenge, candidates have to visit the official site at Heromotocorp.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Hero Campus Challenge Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Hero Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Hero Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Hero Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Hero Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.