About HealthEdge Off Campus Drive
HealthEdge is on a mission to drive a digital transformation in healthcare. We’re connecting health plans, providers, and patients with end-to-end digital technology solutions to support new business models, reduce administrative costs and improve health outcomes. Our growing portfolio of products (HealthRules® Payer, Source, GuidingCare, and Wellframe) provides talented and passionate professionals with opportunities to lead change and make a lasting, global impact in healthcare. Driving our mission are 2,000+ professionals worldwide. Together, we are committed to innovating a world where healthcare can focus on people.
HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Development Engineer in Test
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For HealthEdge Recruitment 2024
At HealthEdge, we are looking for talented Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) who will work with an Automation Architect and QA engineers to evaluate existing automation framework, enhance test frameworks, write, and design automation scripts from scratch, and maintain automated test scripts to ensure quality control standards are achieved. An ideal candidate for this role is one who wants to take an active part in growing, developing, and implementing automated testing solutions to maximize testing coverage and reduce testing cycle time.
- Learning existing automation framework and participating in automation related discussions to build an end-to-end regression suite
- Developing, executing, and maintaining automation test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements, and other quality considerations
- Working to minimize manual testing by identifying high-ROI test cases and automating them
- Being an integral part of an Agile Engineering team, working interactively with software engineers, testing engineers, and product managers for the full development life cycle
- Helping to ensure functionality delivered in each sprint is well tested, utilizing automation wherever possible
- Developing smoke, functional, regression, and integration test suites for GUI front-end, or API Services, or Database backend
- Documenting, maintaining, and monitoring software problems
- Recommending strategies and methods to improve test plans and test processes
- Maintaining well-organized records of test results and generating historical analysis of test results
- Work with the Test Architect and onshore SDET to implement automation in their respective teams
- Adhere to testing and coding standards implemented by the Architect and continuously learn from feedback and reviews
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- 1 or more years of recent hands-on practical experience in developing UI and API automation using open-source tools such as playwright, cypress, selenium, etc.
- Comfortable using existing Quality Assurance methods and practices at Source such as test cases, test plans, black box testing techniques, etc.
- Comfortable with Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Have experience using an OOP language for test automation
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with minimal help
- Service testing experience with Soap and Rest APIs with knowledge of the Postman tool
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical resources
- Practical experience using source code control systems, especially GitLab
- Knowledge of any of the CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies including BDD and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
HealthEdge Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your HealthEdge Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.