About Magna Off Campus Drive
Magna International is a global automotive supplier with its headquarters in Aurora, Ontario, Canada. The company is one of the largest automotive parts manufacturers in the world and operates in various segments of the automotive industry.
Magna Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Junior Software Developer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Magna Recruitment 2024
Magna is looking for a talented, self-motivated full stack junior software developer to join our rapidly growing company and contribute to future digitization initiatives. Job responsibilities will include working as independently and with a team on developing, upgrading, maintaining new and existing applications, which will leverage generative AI, machine learning, and general AI concepts. This role requires the capability to design and develop multiple applications at an enterprise level. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and a detailed eye for quality work is essential. This role requires strong communication skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes.
- Designing and creating new software programs and systems (in languages and systems listed below).
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software .
- Implementing user feedback to improve to existing software products.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Work with source control tools (Azure DevOps, GitHub).
- Connect and build pipelines between various data sources.
- Data modeling.
- Understand AI/ML concepts, to be able to develop new software programs and system that rely on AI concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience required.
- Proficiency with multiple computer programming languages:
- Must haves:
- Nice to haves:
- Python libraries: NumPy and Anaconda
- Experience with databases (including SQL server, MySQL, and NoSQL) and different types of data storages.
- Experience with developing and deploying software for on-premises and cloud architectures (Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS).
- Experience working with APIs and API management platforms (Postman, MuleSoft).
- Good knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- A concrete understanding of basic UI/UX frameworks and concepts.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
Magna Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Magna Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.