About CloudBees Off Campus Drive
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open-source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement.
CloudBees Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For CloudBees Recruitment 2024
As a Software Engineer at CloudBees, you will be an essential contributor to the development of our industry-leading software products. You’ll work within the CloudBees Continuous Integration collaborative team environment to design, develop, and deliver high-quality solutions that empower our customers to achieve seamless and efficient software delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain DevOps solutions that enable organizations to streamline their software development and delivery processes.
- This includes creating tools, plugins, and integrations that enhance the capabilities of the CloudBees product suite.
- Implement best practices for code quality, automated testing, and code reviews to ensure software reliability and performance.
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and perform code reviews to maintain high standards.
- Work on new feature development and product enhancements based on customer feedback and industry trends.
- Continuously innovate and propose improvements to existing software solutions.
- Analyze and address complex technical challenges and issues that arise during the software development lifecycle.
- Debug, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems efficiently.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, user guides, and best practice guidelines.
- Share knowledge and contribute to internal and external technical communities.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, such as sprint planning, stand-up meetings, and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to ensure alignment and efficient project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience developing with Java/Python (0 – 2 years).
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud. Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Shell Script, Perl, Groovy) Knowledge of Github, JBoss, Jira, Zookeeper, Helm, Maven, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, DevOps methodologies, and containerization technologies
- Knowledge of developer tools such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems, test tools, code quality tools, planning tools, IDEs and debugging tools.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Familiarity with HTTP, REST, HTML, JSON, and similar web-based development technologies, and with building complex multi-tier parallel distributed systems that communicate via them (such as the backend of complex websites).
- Ability to be self-sufficient given the proper guidance.
- Self-motivated and driven personality.
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language.
- Comfortable working closely with support, customers and community to help resolve issues.
CloudBees Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your CloudBees Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.