About Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive
Zebra Technologies is a mobile computing company that specializes in technology for real-time sensing, analysis, and action. The company manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies.
Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2024
Plans computerized databases, including database definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
- Works collaboratively to support the installation, creation, configuration, implementation, administration and support of Zebra’s Db2 MongoDB and Postgres database-based applications and databases.
- This role will perform day-to-day DB2, MongoDB and Postgres L2/L3 support activities (including backup and recovery) and operation including, availability of databases and application that are implemented to support Zebra’s business tool; While tuning applications and databases for optimal performance.
- Assists with conducting complex needs assessments and implements enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Understand the business requirement and collaborate with the functional team to solution for multiple projects.
- Establishes and maintains security and integrity controls with guidance from the DBA Manager and/or senior database administrators
- Defines and develops detailed plans and metrics for large complex projects with guidance from the DBA Manager and/or senior database administrators.
- Identify and implement innovative ideas, including automation of regular tasks, to optimize and enhance database operations
- Partners with internal and external customers to address systems issues and enhancement opportunities with support from more senior database administrators as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required. Graduate degree in Computer Science preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
- 0-2 years of experience in Database Administration
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics. If an undergraduate, must be at the senior level.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in problem-solving abilities and follow up
- Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively on projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of advanced concepts with database tools and analytical skills. Preferably, Progress and MSSQL server.
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic and/or extracurricular experiences.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow.
Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.