MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Fujitsu company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Fujitsu address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Fujitsu Ltd
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese global information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
Company Website : www.fujitsu.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : ServiceNow_Associate
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Fujitsu Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Fujitsu Jobs 2021 :
- Hands-on experience on ITSM tools like Service Now, Remedy, etc.
- Should have knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Should be well versed in Manual Testing principles & methodology.
- Should be able to design, document, and maintain Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data.
- Knowledge of Agile is preferable.
- Report defects in the defect tracking system.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Experience in Automation testing using Selenium & Web services testing. 9. Knowledge of automation framework is preferable.
- Independently handle projects and should train the freshers.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Basic Admin knowledge of ServiceNow is a MUST.
Documents to be Carried for Fujitsu Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Fujitsu Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Fujitsu Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Fujitsu Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Fujitsu.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Fujitsu Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Fujitsu Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Fujitsu Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Fujitsu Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Fujitsu Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.