About Epiq Off Campus Drive
Epiq, a global technology-enabled services leader to the legal industry and corporations, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of legal department and business operations, class action and mass tort, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world
Epiq Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Software Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|0 – 3 Years
Job Description For Epiq Recruitment 2024
Our distributed team spans across multiple countries and time zones, and we are growing quickly as we expand our product’s reach into new regions around the world. This position is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Epiq’s enterprise-grade software and thus solving complex issues in the legal space.
- Work in a fast-paced environment as a software developer in an Agile (Scrum) development team.
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions.
- Own work items across User Story(s) and effectively drive them to closure as a part of end-to-end development lifecycle.
- Participate in technical design discussions and hands-on solution implementation.
- Keep a critical eye on solutions being implemented and identify quality, performance, or architectural concerns/improvements.
- Document technical issues and resolutions identified during implementation of user story(s), configuration changes and deployment issues and share them with the team.
- Contribute to Production Support activities as required by the project.
- Collaborate with fellow software developers across geographic locations.
Qualifications and Skills
- B. Tech or BE degree in Computer Science or related engineering streams/ MS in Computer Science
- 0-2 years of Software development experience with Java
- Should have a thorough understanding of object-oriented development and Java.
- Knowledge of concurrent programming challenges: multi-threading, race conditions, deadlocks, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of multithreading and asynchronous methods of code execution.
- Should have knowledge/experience of RDBMS, such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Should have knowledge on front-end libraries, HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Should have knowledge/experience of RESTful APIs. Experience with Django is a plus.
- Any knowledge/experience of Python would be a plus.
- Should be aware of source control management software such as Git and TFS
- Should be aware of ALM tools such as Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) or Jira
- Should be willing to learn new technologies/domain as needed by the project.
- High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoys solving diverse problems.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and creative thinking.
- Ability to positively interact with all members of development team, cross-functional teams, and product teams.
- Self-starter capable of delivering tasks with close to zero supervision.
Epiq Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Epiq Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.