About Lloyds Technology Off Campus Drive
We’re Lloyds Technology Centre*, part of Lloyds Banking Group, a leading provider of financial services in the UK and the UK’s largest digital bank, with over 26 million customers. Following Lloyds Banking Group’s £3 billion investment to transform its digital capabilities over the next three years, we’re seeking diverse, skilled talent to join us and help create our workforce for the future. That’s why we’ve chosen one of India’s most ambitious, exciting and forward-thinking talent hotspots, the Knowledge City district of Hyderabad, to be home to our new hub.
Lloyds Technology Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Lloyds Technology Centre
|Junior Software Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Lloyds Technology Recruitment 2024
As a Junior software engineer within Data & Machine Learning platform and Data Content Services lab, your required to deliver the highest quality customer driven software whilst continually challenging, motivating, mentoring, and supporting your engineering teams. You will work in cross-disciplinary teams delivering exciting customer driven solutions and high-quality software.
Specific activities include:
- Meet customer needs related to standard products and services and/or supervises a team of customer advisors.
- Gather, monitor and analyses risk data as directed using established risk management models, systems and protocols and recommend further investigation.
- Grow own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develop the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; provides specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation.
What you’ll need,
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering.
- Excellent foundation skills EDH (Enterprise data hub).
- Hands on experience in Big Data Cloudera, Spark, Hive, Pig, Scala.
- Experience in Data Collection & Analysis – Lead on analysing data trends for use in reports to help inform and guide decision making.
- Excellent logical reasoning, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good understanding on Collaborating works closely with others to meet shared objectives.
- Knowledge of scripting languages including Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, and R.
- Expertise with RDBMS and NoSQL databases, such as Redis and MongoDB is plus.
- Growth mindset that challenges the status quo and focuses on outside-the-box ideas and solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Lloyds Technology Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Lloyds Technology Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.