About Telstra Off Campus Drive
Telstra is an Australian telecommunications and technology company that provides a range of communications services. It is the largest telecommunications company in Australia by market share.
Telstra Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Data Insights & Analytics Analyst
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Telstra Recruitment 2024
As a Process Intelligence Specialist , you will play a crucial role in driving and implementing the strategy for the Once and Done program (T25 metric) and scaling process intelligence capability at Telstra. Leveraging your expertise in business consulting, Lean, Six Sigma, data insights, and agile methodologies, you will be responsible for the following key responsibilities:
- Support Once and Done program: You will support business-as-usual (BAU) reporting activities for the Once and Done program. This includes ensuring smooth coordination and communication among the stakeholders involved.
- In close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, you are responsible for gathering and executing data requirements. You also play a crucial role in reviewing SQL codes to create and sustain a robust reporting solution for Once and Done metrics.
- Analyse the connection between improved Once and Done metrics, positive eNPS performance and other lagging metrics regularly. Provide reports on how enhancing Once and Done metrics positively affects eNPS scores. Monitor the impact and trends and offer recommendations for leveraging Once and Done metrics to drive positive customer experience.
- Work closely with Audit each year to ensure the results verification process is seamless.
- Conduct process diagnostic and analysis: Utilising your expertise in process intelligence and statistical analysis, you will investigate end-to-end processes, including their upstream impacts. By analysing process performance, variation, conformance, bottlenecks, pain points, and root causes, you will identify improvement insights that align with customer needs.
- Engage with stakeholders and assess pain points: By working with senior member in the team, you will help assess process pain points and prioritise improvement activities accordingly. Your goal will be to provide recommendations for quantifiable improvements.
- Support problem framing and strategic decision-making: You will support problem-framing exercises for complex business challenges, engaging stakeholders in discussions, designing and testing hypotheses, and synthesizing complex analyses. Your insights will help decision-makers identify key strategic levers and make informed decisions.
- Use your deep understanding of process performance management to assess metrics of the target process, and recommend opportunities (e.g., baseline and target) to improve metrics that drive better end-to-end outcomes.
- Drive process performance improvement: Drawing on your deep understanding of process performance management, you will assess target process metrics and recommend opportunities for improvement. This may involve defining business rules to enhance control performance.
- By applying problem-solving techniques such as “what if” analysis and scenario modelling, you will create simulation data or process models to propose solutions and visualise benefits and dependencies.
- Communicate recommendations: Utilising your storytelling and presentation skills, you will effectively communicate recommended changes, develop insights that are clearly linked to financial data, performance measures, and business levers.
- Design improvement monitor plan: You will help execute a comprehensive plan to monitor the benefits realised from process improvements. This includes embedding tracking and reporting mechanisms for key metrics, and ensuring stakeholders are informed through Steer Co forums and other relevant channels.
- Proficiency in SQL to gather and manipulate data for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Strong data analytical skills using tools such as MS Excel, SQL,R, Python, process intelligence, etc., to derive insights from data.
- Familiarity with data analysis and process automation tools like mini tab
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities
- Understanding of metric governance
- Storytelling and presentation of insights
- Experience in process performance analysis
- Proficiency in process simulation
- Experience in monitoring process improvement
- Lean Six Sigma or Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Effective communication and influencing
- Change Management
Telstra Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Telstra Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.