GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: GE Healthcare Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the GE Healthcare address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Every day millions of people feel the impact of our intelligent devices, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare.
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
In this role, you will:
- Designs and/or programs/develops a small module or a large component, feature, set of features, whole feature area or entire embedded software product. Some areas of expertise may include, but is not limited to, networks, operating systems, cybersecurity, databases or applications. May be responsible for the creation of an entire product.
- Has knowledge of best practices in embedded domain
- Uses judgment and has ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field.
- This role requires experience in the Engineering/Technology & Embedded SW Development. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelors or Masters degree with Computer Science or Electronics & Communication engineering from an accredited university or college with at least 1-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge on C, C++ and basic concepts on OOPs(Object-oriented Programming)
- Working knowledge on ADC( Analog-to-Digital Converter) , DAC( Digital to Analog), I2C( Inter-Integrated Circuit ), SPI( The Serial Peripheral Interface ), Flash memory, UART( A universal asynchronous receiver-transmitter), Timers and CAN bus
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and reading schematics
- Very good experience with developing bare metal embedded software and software with RTOS( Real time operating system)
- Good understanding of OS(operating System) concepts and RTOS(( Real time operating system )
- Understanding of Testing Techniques such as UT(Unit Test), Grey Box, Black Box Testing etc
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases for embedded Software.
- Hands on experience with board bring up, microcontrollers and bootloaders
- Good knowledge on debugging embedded software with or without emulators
- Understanding of Testing Techniques such as Unit Test, Grey Box, Black Box Testing etc
- Experience in writing software requirements is preferable
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases for embedded Software.
- Knowledge of source code management tools such as git
GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
GE Healthcare Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for GE Healthcare Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for GE Healthcare Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|GE Healthcare Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for GE Healthcare Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For GE Healthcare Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You