YouGov Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: YouGov Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the YouGov address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
YouGov is an international market research and data analytics group. Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
YouGov Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Junior Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For YouGov Recruitment 2023
- Support the Senior Analysts / Associate Directors with delivery of ongoing projects
- Create searches and use bespoke media information tools to find relevant data. Collect, collate and interrogate data to tell a story to clients.
- Report writing; perform advanced media valuation analysis and calculations in Microsoft Excel, using functions such as pivot tables, vlookups, IF formulae and data filters.
- Data analysis: looking into trends and identifying potential discrepancies and errors.
- Report production: producing bespoke analysis and reports for clients; creating a clear narrative from the data that enables the client to make data-driven decisions.
- Proofreading fellow analyst’s reports, suggesting pertinent improvements to the written insight and presentation of data.
- Adhere to data management quality control processes to ensure accurate, consistent and a compliant delivery of data.
- Maintaining dashboards and databases with the correct, most recent data and information.
Skills Required For YouGov Recruitment 2023
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to approach and solve problems.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and hitting deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Enthusiasm for day-to-day writing of evaluation reports and data analysis across a broad range of media.
- Passionate about competitive sport
- Microsoft Office experience essential, including Excel to a high standard (i.e. vlookups, IF formulae, pivot tables and data filters).
- Possess a good, clear writing style and understand different uses of tables, charts and commentary.
- Effective communication to senior management level.
Selection Process For YouGov Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
YouGov Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for YouGov Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for YouGov Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|YouGov Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for YouGov Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For YouGov Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
YouGov Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for YouGov Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the YouGov Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.yougov.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the YouGov Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide YouGov Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides YouGov Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide YouGov Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides YouGov Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.