NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: NTT Data Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the NTT Data address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
NTT DATA is a top 10 global IT services provider, headquartered in Tokyo and operating in more than 50 countries. For us, work is not only for technological innovation, it is about connecting people to create better solutions for everyday life. NTT DATA offers an advanced portfolio of consulting, application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Our roots cross continents and cultures, dating back five decades. Since the foundation of NTT DATA , we have made sustainable business growth through our DNA to be people-oriented. Through our long-term perspective, we hope to make a big difference in this world by getting the small things right. This pedigree yields a characteristic unique to NTT DATA: the opportunity for a global brand with the creative energy and enthusiasm of an entrepreneur.
NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Name of Post||Information Security Specialist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023
- Cyber Security Services is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Technology Analyst for providing level 2 support for Data Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the operations-related work and projects, Security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in Wintel & UNIX technologies.
- Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, system related issues and solutions, and system monitoring. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as a team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes
- Provide Technical Application Support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
- Production and UAT Environment Troubleshooting expertise.
- Capacity, performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- System Monitoring and Maintenance.
- Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Skills Required For NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other equivalent.
- Knowledge and 0-2 years of experience in Operations support or System Administration.
- Knowledge and/or experience with at least one of the following Operating Systems: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems.
- Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other equivalent is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with any Data Security or PKI Technology is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Databases or security and network protocols would be a good addition.
Selection Process For NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
NTT Data Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for NTT Data Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for NTT Data Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|NTT Data Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for NTT Data Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NTT Data Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the NTT Data Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.nttdata.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NTT Data Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide NTT Data Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NTT Data Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NTT Data Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NTT Data Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.