About Ericsson Off Campus Drive
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company that plays a significant role in the telecommunications industry. They provide a range of services and products, including infrastructure, software, and services for communication service providers, enterprises, and other industries.
Ericsson is a key player in the development and deployment of 5G technology, and they have a long history in the telecommunications sector, dating back to the late 19th century. The company has been involved in the evolution of mobile communication standards and technologies, from 2G to 3G, 4G, and now 5G.
In addition to their focus on 5G, Ericsson is also involved in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT), cloud services, and network management. They work with a variety of partners and customers globally to enable communication and connectivity on a large scale.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Ericsson Recruitment 2024
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid, and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date. Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
What you will do
- Handle customer issues
- Handle dedicated support
- Handle Software Update Management (SUM) Mentor Remote Service Gateway (RSG)
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Domain experience: area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills Delivering results & meeting customer expectations Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Ericsson Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.