YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: YouGov Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the YouGov address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Graduate Research Assistant|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023
YouGov is looking for a Research Assistant to support the Research Services team, based in the CENX. This is a great entry level position for someone who is looking for experience of the entire research process and workflow. You will support the team in delivering a wide variety of surveys, on a number of different topics, clients and sectors.
Our 12 month graduate program will provide you with the opportunity to gain hands-on research experience, whilst also receiving coaching and support from your colleagues . There will be an opportunity to join us permanently at the end, based on a performance review.
During your program, you will receive the following:
- Experience of the entire research process – from client brief to results delivery and beyond!
- You will learn how to develop a questionnaire from scratch, based on the client brief and objectives
- Gain knowledge of administrative processes and procedures, that are vital to the smooth running of an efficient and high quality project
- Learnings about research best practice
What will I be delivering?
- You will be responsible (with support) for the Compiling process which is crucial to the Omnibus delivery
- You will support the team with administrative tasks to ensure excellent QC standards
- You will compile Metrix of team performance, providing the team Head and Senior Management with crucial data
- You will support the team with basic survey scripting and data checking
- You will test survey logic to ensure surveys are error free, whilst at the same time developing your questionnaire design skills
Skills Required For YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
YouGov Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for YouGov Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for YouGov Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022/2023||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022/2023|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|YouGov Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for YouGov Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For YouGov Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for YouGov Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the YouGov Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.yougov.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the YouGov Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide YouGov Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides YouGov Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide YouGov Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides YouGov Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.