MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : YAMAHA Motors company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check YAMAHA Motors Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Job Positions: System Administrator
Job Location: Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Yamaha Motors Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description for Yamaha Motors Jobs 2021 :
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Patch Management. Designing and implementing group policies based on policy controls.
- Experience in Managing an Active Directory sites, replication schedules, site links and boundaries.
- Experience in L2 tasks Creating & deleting user’s delegation of rights, managing local, roaming, profiles, Home folder mapping.
- Experience and Knowledge in Linux Operating Systems like CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu.
- Good VMWare ESX administration experience with multiple Data centres and Clusters.
- Installation of server hardware of OEMs like DELL, IBM, HP etc.
- Experience in Deploying and Administering NAS and SAN storages.
- Experience in Backup and Recovery Solutions, like Netbackup Appliance, Veeam Backup, Commvault etc.
- Basic knowledge in configuring SQL Servers, database servers will be a plus.
- Experience in Antivirus Products like Trend Micro Office Scan, Symantec End point, MCAfee AV etc.
- Experience in ITIL Practices like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Knowledge on ISO Processes and audits will be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design, Install and Configure internal and customer facing servers, Storage and related Operating Systems.
proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft and VMware technologies
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Backup and restore management.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance activities
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Carry out special tasks at Management’s direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
Skills Required for Yamaha Motors Jobs 2021 :
- B.E or B. Tech in Computers/IT/Electronics Engineering.
- Self-Starter, Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length while working under pressure.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Team Player and passion to continually learn and grow.
- Confident communicator with mentoring capabilities.
- Ready to deploy any time of the day for meetings and follow up calls.
- Mentoring capabilities to help other colleagues.
Selection Process for Yamaha Motors Jobs 2021 :
- Written Test and HR Technical
- Final round for the candidates who gets shortlisted at Faridabad office location
Documents to be Carried for YAMAHA Motors Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for YAMAHA Motors Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the YAMAHA Motors Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ymsl.in Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the YAMAHA Motors Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide YAMAHA Motors Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides YAMAHA Motors Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide YAMAHA Motors Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.