MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Xylem Off Campus Drive 2020 : Xylem company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Xylem address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Xylem Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Xylem Inc
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Company Website : www.xylem.com
Job Position : Design Engineer
Job Location : Vadodra
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience : 0-3 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Xylem Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech ( Mechanical )
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Xylem Jobs 2020 :
- ITC Vadodara campus seeks to hire an Engineer/ Sr. Engineer. In this position, you will provide a high level of technical advice and guidance to the commercial team for their technical queries from around the world.
- The engineer has to work from India technology Centre and need to coordinate with product owners, product managers and various engineering departments in Sweden to ensure the timely response of commercial team queries.
- To manage requests from the commercial team for their technical queries regarding Wastewater products.
- Produce accurate estimates or written replies to our global CT team right first time for all work requests.
- Manage own individual work queues effectively, ensuring that all commitments are met through own effective time management.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
Skills Required For Xylem Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum experience in the pump industry in the technical / Applications Engineering field.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Effective communication skills (Specially written) and the ability to liaise with internal and external customers
- It is essential that you have rigorous attention to detail to ensure ‘right-first-time performance’, whilst demonstrating the ability to manage your own workloads within a team environment within stringent timescales.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships with colleagues and customers
- An understanding of water & wastewater technologies and their application.
- You will have a positive attitude, be a team player and display role model behaviour.
- Able to work independently.
- Co-ordination between Inter-company & Intra-Company people for execution.
How To Apply For Xylem Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here