MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
WorkSpan Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : WorkSpan company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check WorkSpan address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
WorkSpan Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : WorkSpan
At WorkSpan we believe in providing our customers with the best possible product and experience. We spread user love – and you will play a crucial role in that process. As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with Product Architects, Product Managers, and Engineering teams to develop features for our users. You will develop new software, APIs, and data models, create flexible, reusable software components that help us build functionality quickly and easily.
Company Website : www.workspan.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For WorkSpan Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For WorkSpan Jobs 2020 :
If you are looking for a place where you are encouraged to provide feedback, challenged to do your best work, and have an amazing team to support you – WorkSpan is the place to be. Our leadership team is dedicated to mentoring and helping you achieve your goals, so you can span all borders on delivering awesomeness.
Join our team of Engineering experts in Bengaluru today!
Depending on your preference, you can become a Backend or Frontend Engineer at WorkSpan.
As our Backend Engineer you will:
- Build efficient, scalable, reusable back-end services and RESTful APIs to power our Web and Mobile applications
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and best practices.
- Enforce standards through regular code reviews.
- Write and maintain internal tools to help increase developer efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to oversee product and user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and bring to light areas for improvement.
- Prepare and declare recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Deliver Awesomeness 🙂
As our Frontend Engineer you will:
- Deliver clean and performant AngularJS component
- Ensure the high performance of the application
- Synchronize with our backend and HTML / CSS team
- Refactor existing code
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to monitor product, user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.), and uncover areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and standard methodologies
- Deliver Awesomeness 🙂
Skills Required For WorkSpan Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge in web application development (i.e., prior experience in building large scale web applications)
- Experience in web application performance tuning
- Interest in being up-to-date with the latest and evolving cloud technologies.
- For Backend role: Deep understanding of server-side programming languages such as Python / Java / C# / Golang / Node.js
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science from a Tier-1 college (B.E from IITs, BITS-Pilani, IIITs, top NITs, DTU, NSIT or MS in Stanford, UC, MIT, CMU, UW-Madison, ETH, top global schools) or exceptional work history is a requirement.
Documents to be Carried for WorkSpan Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For WorkSpan Jobs 2020 :
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
WorkSpan Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for WorkSpan Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the WorkSpan Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at WorkSpan.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the WorkSpan Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide WorkSpan Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides WorkSpan Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide WorkSpan Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides WorkSpan Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.