Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Wolters Kluwer Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Wolters Kluwer address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 Details
|Company Name||Wolters Kluwer|
|Name of Post||Data Scientist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023
We are looking for Fresher Data Scientist, CIOx Team, which is a part of Governance Risk and Compliance business for Wolters Kluwer:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze information, design and code data processes and build predictive analytical models, formulate and test hypotheses, contribute to the development and communication of recommendations and help the leadership make informed business decisions for assigned projects; Managing the coding and/or extraction of data to conduct thorough analysis.
- Able to understand the business insights through data analysis and building of models and other analytics.
- Understanding data analysis projects by external consultants; being able to replicate their codes and processes in other languages if required.
- Developing and analysing statistical and mathematical models on business opportunities; identifying key trends and data characteristics within the data sets that require further investigation; and using analysis to generate business recommendations (e.g., to improve profitability, to find more customers).
- Help create and maintain a suite of advanced analytical/machine learning libraries that can help detect patterns within data; outline all structured and unstructured data elements required to fully evaluate data characteristics and make informed business decisions for assigned projects;
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives by working across technical teams to enhance the systems, processes and controls, e.g., methods, standards, capabilities.
- Ensure close collaboration with the rest of the team as well other stakeholders.
Proactively pursues professional development activities (e.g., learning new tools, techniques)
Performs internal trainings, process documents, knowledge sharing etc. as requested by the CIOx leadership team.
Skills Required For Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Courses or demonstrated interest in the machine learning/Artificial Intelligence/Advanced analytics space with:
- Strong foundation in statistical methodologies (e.g., linear/logistic regression, Segmentation/classification techniques.)
- Knowledge or familiarity of data manipulation and analysis languages (e.g. Python/ SQL/Spark/Hive etc.) as well as data visualization platforms (Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing/Text mining concepts is strongly desirable.
Essential Skills and Traits
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized; Proactive self-starter and a team player. Takes ownership and makes the required judgements whenever necessary.
- Collaborative in a global and continuously changing environment. Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Comfortable in explaining and defending your ideas and analysis, while still being able to recognize the merits of others’ opinions.
- Likes learning and building competencies in new coding tools and statistical techniques.
- Enjoys working in a fun, innovative, demanding and dynamic environment.
Selection Process For Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Wolters Kluwer Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Wolters Kluwer Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Wolters Kluwer Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Wolters Kluwer Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.wolterskluwer.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Wolters Kluwer Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Wolters Kluwer Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Wolters Kluwer Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Wolters Kluwer Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Wolters Kluwer Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.