UPSSSC Notification 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission The organization is planning to hire applicants for 1262 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
UPSSSC Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No Of Posts||1262 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Last date to pay the fee and application submission – 14th December 2022|
Date for fee adjustment & modifications in application – 21st December 2022
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Notification 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Medical and Health Services||Junior Assistant (UP Medical Health and Family Welfare Department Subordinate Office Clerk Cadre)||1148|
|Industry and Enterprise Incentive Directorate||Junior Assistant||114|
UPSSSC Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh, or its equivalent recognized by the Government. Must have passed any examination obtained.
- Having a minimum speed of 25 words per minute and 30 words per minute in Hindi and English typing respectively necessary.
- CCC certificate in computer operation granted by DOEACC Society or any certificate equivalent thereto granted by an institution recognized by the Government.
Candidates whose age is between 18 years to 40 years as of the time of applying for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2022.
For the hired candidates the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Officials are offering a monthly Pay Band of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/-, Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-, and Matrix Level 3.
- Candidates have to pay the online processing fee of Rs.25/-.
- In case of being shortlisted for the main examination, the examination fee for the main examination will be payable separately by the shortlisted candidates, which will have to be paid before downloading the admit card for the main examination.
UPSSSC Notification 2022 – Selection Process
- Candidates who are shortlisted for Preliminary Eligibility Test- PET 2021 must have to appear for the Main Examination and Typing Test.
How To Apply For UPSSSC Notification 2022
- Candidates can open the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
UPSSSC Notification 2022 – Important Links
UPSSSC Notification 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the UPSSSC Notification, candidates have to visit the official site at upsssc.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the UPSSSC Notification Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide UPSSSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides UPSSSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide UPSSSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides UPSSSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.