MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ThoughtWorks company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ThoughtWorks address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : ThoughtWorks
ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals that specialise in software consulting, delivery and products. We work with people and organizations who have ambitious missions – whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors. We set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed. Our Agile development tools help our clients continuously improve and deliver quality software.
Company Website : www.thoughtworks.com
Job Position : Data Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore/Chennai/Coimbatore/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Pune/Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
ThoughtWorks India is looking for talented data engineers passionate about building large-scale data processing systems to help manage the ever-growing information needs of our clients.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
- You’re familiar with and interested in any one of these languages - Python/Scala/Java.
- You enjoy working with SQL, both querying for reports and creating projections
- Understand how to build data pipelines and data-centric applications using distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, Kafka etc as part of the curriculum or project
- You have an understanding of building data pipelines (ETL) and conceptually understand how distributed storage and distributed processing works. It helps if you have played around with some tools within the space (e.g. Hadoop MapReduce, spark, Hdfs etc)
- It's great if you have hands-on experience in (one or more) cloud offerings like AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights etc or with data specific offerings like Databricks or Cloudera
- Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Agile development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential
- You work well with others and have a collaborative attitude
- You’re keen on making things as efficient as possible and solving challenges.
- Have the passion and analytical skills to play around with data to gain insights
Documents to be Carried for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ThoughtWorks Recruitment 2021?
To apply for the ThoughtWorks Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ThoughtWorks.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ThoughtWorks Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide ThoughtWorks Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ThoughtWorks Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ThoughtWorks Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ThoughtWorks Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.