MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ThoughtWorks company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ThoughtWorks address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : ThoughtWorks
ThoughtWorks is a global software company and community of passionate, purpose-led individuals that specialise in software consulting, delivery and products. We work with people and organizations who have ambitious missions – whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors. We set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed. Our Agile development tools help our clients continuously improve and deliver quality software.
Company Website : www.thoughtworks.com
Job Position : Application Developer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 8 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 207/2018 graduates
Job Description For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2020 :
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Skills Required For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2020 :
- 2- 8 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
Documents to be Carried for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ThoughtWorks Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ThoughtWorks Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the ThoughtWorks Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ThoughtWorks.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the ThoughtWorks Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide ThoughtWorks Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides ThoughtWorks Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide ThoughtWorks Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides ThoughtWorks Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.