Thales Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Thales Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Thales address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Thales Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Thales Careers 2023
Thales is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Payment Squad Engineering Team to help develop our next generation of In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) product suite. This position requires the candidate to be responsible for the complete life cycle of new or modified software products including research & design, implementation, training, and support. To be successful, the candidate should have experience with AGILE/SCRUM software development methodology, object-oriented programming concepts, and full software development life cycles. This individual needs to be accountable for his/her commitment (both technically and behaviorally), be able to cooperate effectively, and be adaptive in working with different stakeholders.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of software products by writing, testing, and documenting code
- Responsible for providing technical documentation for system, features, and components
- Responsible for providing thorough unit testing and automated testing to ensure a quality product is delivered
- Expected to improve, enhance, and support existing operations
- Develop stored procedures and database interactions
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting production deployments
- Implement and maintain security and data privacy best practices
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
Skills Required For Thales Careers 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related study
- Good experience of 1-3 years in development of Backend technologies with Spring Boot and in Frontend technologies Node JS/ Angular
- Knowledge in development with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge in development with structured database such as SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate innovation in problem solving
- Must have clear communication with team members and product owners
- Must follow and support agile methodologies and practices by actively participating in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Must adhere to and develop best practices in software engineering
- Must be able to interact with individuals to solidify understanding of requirements and expectations.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with orchestration and containerization tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD authentication
- Experience in implementing SAAS for solution monitoring is a plus (Datadog…)
- Good to have NoSQL
- Good to have understanding of CI/CD
Selection Process For Thales Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Thales Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Thales Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Thales Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Thales Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Thales Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Thales Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Thales Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thales Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Thales Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.thalesgroup.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Thales Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Thales Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Thales Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Thales Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Thales Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.