MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
TCS Walk-In Drive 2019 : TCS IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TCS Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Details :
Company Profile : Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Company Website : www.tcs.com
Job Position : Testing Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE / B.tech / M.Sc / MCA / ME / M.tech
Experience : 2-6 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Jobs 2019 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.tech / M.Sc / MCA / ME / M.tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description for TCS Jobs 2019 :
- 2-6 years of Test Automation Experience in both UI and Backend Automation
- Experience in UI Automation – Selenium is preferable
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework
- Experience in Test Management / Defect Management tool (ALM, JIRA etc.)
- Ability to analyze and debug issues found in day to day application testing
- Experience in creating detailed test cases / scripts for technical and / or business clients and execute it.
Mandatory Requirements (How to generate your EPCN) :
- EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview.
- Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link www.careers.tcs.com (http://www.careers.tcs.com)
- Step 2: Select India geography and next click on Experienced Professionals link
- Step 3: Go to create your profile (For New Users) link and fill the details. (Please select area of interest as BPS)
- Step 4: You will get the EPCN number and Password to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS Walk-In Interview
Before attending or participating in the TCS Walkin Interview you need to know all the details. This article will help you to know all the particulars of the TCS Walkin Drive 2019. So, attend the walk-in interview on the scheduled date and time. To prepare for the interview and written examination, you can download the Placement Papers from our job portal.
You Can Also Check: ★ Common Interview Questions and Answers
Documents to be Carried for TCS Walk-In Drive 2019 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for TCS Walk-In Drive 2019 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : After Registration You will Get Call Letter, If Not Take Printout of This Post
Details Of TCS Walk-in Drive
Walk-in Date: 2nd December 2019
Interview Timings: 09 AM Onwards
Contact Person: Nabanita DuttaMazumder
Interview venue :
Tata Consultancy Services,
Candor Tech Space Ltd.,
IT/ITES SEZ, Block A, 9th Floor, Tower AI,
Plot No. DH1, DH2, DH3 and DH 3/1,
Action area 1, New Town,
Kolkata – 700156