Tata Power Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2023 At PAN India Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Tata Power Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2023 At PAN India
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Responsible for safe execution of jobs with compliance to Safety & PTW system and maintenance of control system equipment.
- Day to day maintenance of C&I Equipment including General, Routine and Preventive maintenance/Calibration activities.
- Shutdown/ Breakdown maintenance of C&I Equipment
- Carrying out various maintenance works during shift and taking care of emergencies.
- Review & Update of P&ID, logic, control philosophy, instrument list, spare list etc.
- Coordination with Operations & other Maintenance departments for ensuring equipment availability as per the Annual Maintenance Plan.
- Coordination with service providers.
- Ensuring availability of all critical spares in area of work with appropriate record
- keeping of usage and replenishment, Inspection of incoming material at store
- Collecting data and analysing occurrences by studying trends of various parameters, implementation of logics in DCS/PLC.
- Logic testing, start-up release & protection trip checks in DCS/PLC.
- Preparation of daily / monthly report and ensuring up-to-date documentation.
- Imparting and ensuring thorough knowledge of Safety practices, safety tagging system, first aid, firefighting systems, Tata Business Excellence Model and IMS among the Team.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable)
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Tata Power Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Tata Power Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You