MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Synamedia company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Synamedia address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Synamedia
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds.
Company Website : www.synamedia.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/ MCA - CSE,IT
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/ MCA - CSE,IT
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
Skills Required For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C on a Linux platform.
- Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
- Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
- High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
- Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
- Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
- Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
- Operate within an Agile development environment
Personal Attributes :
- Professional Experience of C/C and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
- Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and strong team collaboration skills
Selection Process For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How To Apply For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Synamedia Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Synamedia Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Synamedia.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Synamedia Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Synamedia Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Synamedia Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Synamedia Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Synamedia Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.