MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Standard Chartered Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Standard Chartered Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Company Website : www.sc.com/in
Job Position : Care Executive
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, e.g. – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments (if applicable)
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month.
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at sc.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.