MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Standard Chartered Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Standard Chartered Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Company Website : www.sc.com/in
Job Position : Associate Manager
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for handling EORP related queries and uploads supporting Business GOR team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Engage and manage Group / Country operational risk stakeholders in the design, development and changes of operational risk systems
- Monitoring of Query & Bulk Upload TAT & Resolution
- Monitoring of Sharepoint updation
- Handling user / Management escalations
- Preparation of monthly SRM / BORC deck
- Team engagement
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to create effective work relationships across functions & Business
- Can work independently to strict timeframes
- Strong team collaboration skills to mobilize operational risk teams in business and functions to collectively deliver system priorities
- Focused, organized and results-oriented
- People management skills to leverage on strengths available in the team
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at sc.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Standard Chartered Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Standard Chartered Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.