MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
SenseHawk Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: SenseHawk company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check SenseHawk address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SenseHawk Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : SenseHawk
SenseHawk, founded in 2018, is a leader in AI-powered software for the entire solar lifecycle. The company’s powerful cloud-based platform, SenseHawk Core, is a completely integrated set of applications to support everything from solar plant design and construction to operation and maintenance. SenseHawk software has delivered data analytics for more than 28 GWs of solar assets across 17 countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and has offices in India.
Company Website : www.sensehawk.com
Job Position : Autocad Designer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Electrical
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For SenseHawk Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Electrical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For SenseHawk Jobs 2021 :
- Design Array layouts, Equipment Plans, electrical Lines, Diagnose, and routing plan for array interconnection.
- Size & Create panel board, conduit, wiring & equipment schedule
- Prepare primary Layouts using AutoCAD, Google Earth & Holiscope PV System of Solar PV System on TOPs of building, in open field & Other Location.
- Attained projects site visit with Business Development Team as the Technical experts to answer technical queries, take pictures, take detailed field notes
- Study Layouts Schematics and all other documentation and determine methods, materials and equipment needed to provide a full turnkey installation
Documents to be Carried for SenseHawk Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SenseHawk Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SenseHawk Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for SenseHawk Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the SenseHawk Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at SenseHawk.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SenseHawk Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide SenseHawk Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SenseHawk Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SenseHawk Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SenseHawk Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.