MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : State Bank of India Organization is going to recruit candidates for Specialist Cadre Officers posts through this notification. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/MBA/PGDM graduates are Eligible to apply. Here you can check State Bank of India address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8000 Junior Associates Posts
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No. Of Posts||92|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Jobs 2020 - Vacancy Details
Total vacancies: 92 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current): 17 Posts
- Manager, Retail Products: 5 Posts
- Data Trainer: 1 Post
- Data Translator: 1 Post
- Senior Consultant Analyst: 1 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture): 1 Post
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: 5 Posts
- Data Protection Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Manager (Data Scientist): 11 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System Officer): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-III): 5 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Sector (Scale-II): 5 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialist (Scale-II): 3 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-III): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Credit (Scale-II): 2 Posts
- Risk Specialist- Enterprise (Scale-II): 1 Post
- Risk Specialist- IND AS (Scale-III): 4 Posts
SBI Jobs 2020 - Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Backlog)- Obtained Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- Deputy Manager (Security) (Current)- Obtained MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams.
- Manager (Retailer Products), Data Trainer, Data Translator, Senior Consultant Analyst, Assistant General Manager (Enterprise & Technology Architecture) – Obtained B.E/ B.Tech in CS/ IT or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Obtained PhD in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector.
- Data Protection Officer-: Obtained Graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Deputy Manager (Data Scientist), Manager (Data Scientist), Deputy Manager (System Officer)- Obtained B. Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI (Minimum 60% marks compulsory in B. Tech/ B.E.)
- Risk Specialist- Chartered Accountant (CA), or CFA, or MBA/PGDM (Finance/ Data Analytics/ Business Analytics) or its equivalent; M.Sc. (Statistics).
Age Limit : 24 to 55 Years as on 01-04-2020.
Salary : Rs. 31,705 – 66,070/- PM
Application Fee :
For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
SBI Jobs 2020 - Selection Procedure
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview. The selection process of the SBI SO includes the following 3 steps:
- Candidates who clear the online examination are allowed to proceed to the next level of the SBI SO examination.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Those candidates who applied for both regular and contractual posts and who have cleared the online examination are eligible to appear for the Interview.
- Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age
How to Apply For SBI Jobs 2020
- Go to the official site of the State Bank Of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Check the Recruitment Section
- Find the Latest SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs 2020 Notification
- Open it and read the total information in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Recheck the total details, you have entered.
- Do not forget to pay the application fee ( If Applicable )
- And submit it before the final date.
SBI Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
|Start date for the submission of application form||18.09.2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||08.10.2020|
SBI Jobs 2020 – Important Links
|SBI Recruitment Notification & Application form||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
SBI Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the SBI Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.sbi.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SBI Recruitment Selection Process?
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Job Updates?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SBI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SBI Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.