SBI Job Openings 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : State Bank of India The organization is planning to hire applicants for 1673 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the State Bank of India address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
SBI Job Openings 2022 Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|No Of Posts||1673 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||12th October 2022|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SBI Job Openings 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category||Vacancies (Regular + Backlog)|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||SC||270|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||ST||131|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||OBC||464|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||EWS||160|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||UR||648|
SBI Job Openings 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before
31st December 2022.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31st December 2022.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- Applicants should not exceed the age limit of 21 to 30 years as of 1st April 2022 (candidates must have been born not later than 1st April 2001 and not earlier than 2nd April 1992 (both days inclusive).
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given as per Govt Norms. Check the official notification to know about age relaxation.
As per the notification, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The application fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
SBI Job Openings 2022 – Selection Process
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a Three-Phase process
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test (Interview & Group Exercises)
How To Apply For SBI Job Openings 2022
- Candidates can open the official website sbi.co.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
SBI Job Openings 2022 – Important Links
|SBI – Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|SBI – Application Form Online||Apply Here|
SBI Job Openings 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the SBI Job Openings, candidates have to visit the official site at sbi.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the SBI Job Openings Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides SBI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide SBI Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides SBI Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.