MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : RRC Western Railway Organization is going to recruit candidates for 3591 Apprentice Posts through this notification. Here you can check RRC Western Railway address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||RRC Western Railway|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No Of Posts||3591|
|Last Date To Apply||24.06.2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|MUMBAI (MMCT ) DIVISION||738|
|VADODARA (BRC ) DIVISION||489|
|AHMEDABAD (ADI) DIVISION||611|
|RATLAM (RTM) DIVISION||434|
|RAJKOT (RJT) DIVISION||176|
|BHAVNAGAR (BVP) DIVISION||210|
|LOWER PAREL (PL ) W/SHOP||396|
|MAHALAXMI (MX) W/SHOP||64|
|BHAVNAGAR (BVP ) W/SHOP||73|
|DAHOD (DHD) W/SHOP||187|
|PRATAP NAGAR (PRTN) W/SHOP, VADODARA||45|
|SABARMATI (SBI ) ENGG W/SHOP, AHMEDABAD||25|
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Candidates who completed the Matriculation and 10+2 and with 50% Marks from a recognized university are eligible.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 24/06/2021.
- SC/ ST/ OBC – Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ ST applicants and 03 years in the case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.100/-
- No fee required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both
How To Apply For RRC Western Railway Jobs 2021
- Open the Official Site.
- After entering onto the Home page.
- Applicants can download the Advertisement from the Home Page.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the RRC WR Apprentice Openings, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Upload all the documents required.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2021 – Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the RRC Western Railway Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.rrc-wr.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the RRC Western Railway Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview/Merit
Does Studentscircles provide RRC Western Railway Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides RRC Western Railway Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide RRC Western Railway Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides RRC Western Railway Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.