MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Organization is going to recruit candidates for 218 Posts through this notification. Here you can check Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Details :
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)|
|No Of Posts||218 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||20th December 2021|
RPSC Jobs 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Non-TSP – 203|
TSP – 15
Total – 218 Posts
RPSC Jobs 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subjects with one-year diploma in Statistics from a recognized University established by law in India.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India, OR
- Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
As of 1st January 2022 candidates should be having an age of 18 to 40 years.
Selected candidates will be paid salary as per Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay -4200/-)
Note: Fixed Monthly Salary (Fix Pay) will be payable during the period of probation as per the rules of the State Government.
- For the applicants of General (Unreserved) category and other backward class/ most backward class applicants of creamy layer category of Rajasthan – Rs.350/-
- For applicants of Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer Category – Rs.250/-
- For applicants who are Persons with Disabilities, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs, – Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST applicants of TSP area and Saharia Tribal caste applicants of all tehsils of Baran district – Rs.150/-
RPSC Jobs 2022 – Selection Process
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the Competitive Examination which will be conducted by the officials. For the pattern of the examination & marks, details do check the official notification.
How To Apply For RPSC Jobs 2022
- Open the official website of RPSC @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now check the News & Events section
- In that search & click on the “Advt. No 05/2021-22 for Asst. Statistical Officer Exam 2021”
- Then official notification will be opened.
- Check the entire notification carefully.
- If eligible, click on RPSC Online < Apply Online
- Next, click on the Registration option.
- And then proceed to fill in the details.
- However, the online application will be available from 1st December 2021 onwards.
- Whereas, the last date to apply is 20th December 2021.
RPSC Jobs 2022 – Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the RPSC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the RPSC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide RPSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides RPSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide RPSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, Students Circles provides RPSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.