RCFL Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 18 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
RCFL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Name of Post||Officer (Marketing)|
|No Of Posts||18 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||12th August 2022 (5:00 pm)|
RCFL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||18|
RCFL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||Regular and full-time UGC/ AICTE recognized Science/ Engineering/ Agriculture graduate or minimum 3/ 4 years’ duration and2 years of Regular and full-time UGC/ AICTE recognized Post graduation degree in MBA/ MMS.The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in the Final year of post-graduation degree. (55% for SC/ ST category candidates).Experience:|
Minimum 2 years of sales and Marketing experience as on 1st April 2022 preferably in agro-related industry after Post Graduation qualification.
|2.||SC / ST||39 years|
|4.||PWBD (General)||44 years|
|5.||PWBD (SC/ ST)||49 years|
|6.||PWBD (OBC)||47 years|
Selected candidates will be placed in the E1 grade on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000 –1,40,000, the minimum total Monthly Gross salary works out to Rs. 77400/- (Approx.) including Basic Pay + VDA (32.5%) + Perks (34%)+ HRA (27% for class A cities/ applicable rates for other places).
- Non – Refundable application fee of ₹1000/- plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the post of Officer (Marketing) is required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form.
- Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or a credit/ debit card. No other mode of payment for the application fee would be accepted.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM/ Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
RCFL Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The selection process for the positions of Officer (Marketing) comprises a computer-based online objective type test and Personal Interview.
- The online test will be conducted at the centers in the cities of Bhopal, Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Nagpur. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English
How To Apply For RCFL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website rcfltd.com
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
RCFL Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
RCFL Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the RCFL Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at rcfltd.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the RCFL Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide RCFL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides RCFL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide RCFL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides RCFL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.