PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : Punjab Public Service Commission Organization is going to recruit candidates for 159 Posts through this notification. Here you can check Punjab Public Service Commission address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate|
|No Of Posts||159 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Last date for filling online application form – 10th October 2022|
Last date for filling out the Application Fee and Examination fee by using the online mode of payment – 17th October 2022
|Job Location||Patiyala, Punjab|
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate||159 Posts|
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Candidate must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Laws from any University incorporated by Law in India as of 10th October 2022 or
- A Degree of Bachelor of Laws from Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal, The Sind University or of The Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
- The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there.
- Punjabi up to Matric or its equivalent Standard.
As per the Punjab Public Service Commission notice, the candidate should not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age on the last date of submission of Online Application Forms i.e. 10th October 2022.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770 or such as may be revised from time to time|
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|EWS, PWD, and LDESM Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
This examination shall be conducted in three stages namely
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce
How To Apply For PPSC Recruitment 2022
- FIRST, Read the whole PPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of PPSC that is – ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for PPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank PPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of filled form
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|PPSC – Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|PPSC – Application Form Online||Apply Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the PPSC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at ppsc.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the PPSC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide PPSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides PPSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide PPSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides PPSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.