MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Pfizer company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Pfizer address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Pfizer Inc
Pfizer Inc is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology.
Company Website : www.pfizer.com
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Pfizer Jobs 2019 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Pfizer Jobs 2020 :
The Business Analyst role will support a wide array of projects within the market Pfizer Digital portfolio. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to think strategically while gathering requirements from customer groups across the Business Units for projects varying in scope from in market tasks level to enterprise-level deployments of commercial information systems. The successful candidate will be flexible to the changing needs of the organisation; however areas of focus will include analysis, appraisal and recommendation of solutions in the commercial space. The role will involve performing Business Analysis as defined in the Role Responsibilities section. Project management skills will be a plus for any candidate.
- Establishment of relationships with clients and members of project teams and liaise between the business and technical members of the project team, ensuring that client needs are clearly understood.
- Act as an advocate for clients while simultaneously identifying areas (such as business process), that need to be changed within the business for project success.
Analysis and Solution Definition:
- Performs project and enterprise business analysis or tasks collaboratively with the Client Partners and other Pfizer Digital teams. Tasks include: problem definition, define high-level business need/requirements, conduct capability gap assessment, identify potential solutions, complete feasibility studies, determine solution scope and defining business cases including outcome metrics and measurement methods. Must be familiar with the Request for Price (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) processes within Pfizer.
- Define the requirements gathering approach and change management plan for complex projects. Partners with other Pfizer Digital teams to manage the agreed deliverables. Working knowledge of Pfizer’s standard Statements of Works (SOW’s) template and processes are a requirement for this position.
- Translates high-level functional requirements into detailed technical requirements. Establishes the requirements baseline and traces requirements throughout the project lifecycle. Ensures the solution meets business needs through benefits realization analysis or post implementation are reviews. Working knowledge of the Solutions Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) is a requirement of the position.
- In addition to possessing Business Analysis core skills, the successful candidate should have reasonable project management and software testing experience and will understand the overall context of their responsibilities in their assigned projects/programs. Working knowledge of the portfolio governance process (technology investment appraisal) will be an advantage.
- Must seek to become subject matter experts on the processes and systems related to their assignments. Must have ability to create technical and training documentation as needed to support the regional and global Pfizer Digital organizations.
Project Execution :
- The Business Analyst will be flexible and open to assisting in delivery of project deadlines and schedules. The Business Analyst will also run small scale projects according to the demand in the market.
Testing and Audit:
- Assists or leads the effort in testing within Pfizer Digital projects. Develops use cases and test scripts that include effective test metrics. Ensures that issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner. Works with client representation to identify required changes. Working knowledge of Pfizer’s internal audit processes and of the Information Protection and Risk Management (IPRM) framework is an advantage in this position.
Skills Required For Pfizer Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Science, Engineering or Business-related discipline is a minimum requirement.
- Significant experience in Information Technology or in the Pharmaceutical/life sciences industry is preferred.
- Technically oriented analytical mindset
- Experience of applying industry standard business analysis approaches
- Fluency in written and oral business English is essential
- Experience of data analysis and modelling
- Effective communicator
Documents to be Carried for Pfizer Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pfizer Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Pfizer Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Pfizer Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Pfizer.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Pfizer Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Pfizer Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Pfizer Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Pfizer Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Pfizer Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.