Orange Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Orange Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Orange address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 42.3 billion euros in 2020 and 142,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2020, including 82,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 259 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2020, including 214 million mobile customers and 22 million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies, under the brand Orange Business Services.
Orange Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Service Desk Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Orange Recruitment 2023
- Provide IT Service Desk support, Operate in rotational shifts to provide 24×7 coverage
- Document all reported incidents and service requests in ticketing system
- Acknowledge and assign reported incidents/service request within response SLA target
- Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions to ensure SLAs are met
- Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported until closure, gather accurate and complete relevant information and record in ticketing system
- Coordinate with OEMs/Vendors / resolution teams
- Manage customer expectations and notify Shift leader/Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature, impact on customer business and SLA
- Be the first point of contact for all the changes, major incidents and update regularly to all stockholders
- Generate operational and daily status reports
- Identify and suggest possible improvements
Skills Required For Orange Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ( IT/Computer Science)
- 1–3 years Service Desk / IT support experience
- Knowledge of IT hardware and Software troubleshooting
- Good understanding of ITIL process ( incident/problem/change/asset management)
- Experience of creating status reports
- Experience working with some or all technologies below:
- Windows Server
- Windows workstation
- Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills (Strong Verbal and Written Skills)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent in creating reports and documentations
- ITIL Foundation Certified
Selection Process For Orange Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Orange Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Orange Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Orange Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Orange Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Orange Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Orange Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Orange Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Orange Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Orange Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.orange.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Orange Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Orange Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Orange Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Orange Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Orange Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.