MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Nutanix Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Nutanix company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Nutanix address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Nutanix Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Nutanix
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications.
Company Website : www.nutanix.com
Job Position : DevOps Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2+ Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong cloud and DevOps infrastructure skills who also aspires to become an application developer. The primary focus for the role is in architecting and maintaining the latest and greatest tools used by Nutanix’s SRE workforce. The secondary focus is to build the skills to contribute in the development of such tools.
At Nutanix, we always seek to make the impossible possible! We are not just looking for a tech-strong engineer but also creative ones and great team players. We aim to solve the problems of the future. Last but not least, you will be owning several mission-critical applications. Reach out to us if this looks like you.
- Handle automation projects, tasks, and communications concurrently.
- Develop new or debug existing production applications.
- Develop and execute on agile planning and scrums.
- Learn new tools, technologies, and/or programming languages. Assess the feasibility of such tools, technologies, and programming languages in new software projects.
Skills Required For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills related to virtualization, AWS, Linux, storage and network management
- Strong practical Linux systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Strong scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, VPN, load balancing and firewalling.
- AWS experience is needed, other cloud platforms nice to have.
Aspirational Technical Skills (i.e. a candidate must aspire towards the below):
- Experience working with NoSQL (MongoDB) databases, and distributed computing technologies
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git).
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and AJAX.
- Docker containerization experience.
Education And Experience
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. Masters of Science preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- 2 or more years of managing production environments on AWS
Documents to be Carried for Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nutanix Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Nutanix Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Nutanix Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Nutanix Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Nutanix.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Nutanix Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Nutanix Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Nutanix Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Nutanix Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Nutanix Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.