MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Numerator Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Numerator company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Numerator address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Numerator Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Numerator
Numerator is a data and tech company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology and elite services to create unique insights in a market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Company Website : www.numerator.com
Job Position : Fullstack Developer
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Numerator Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Numerator Jobs 2021 :
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of SaaS product
- Knowledge of build automation tools, especially Maven
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling such as Terraform, Nomad, Consul, Grafana, Kibana
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
Skills Required For Numerator Jobs 2021 :
- Fresher having experience in Java with experience in Springboot framework / Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge of Angular 4 or above.
- Knowledge of databases – SQL, NoSQL(MongoDB), or Solr (Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of REST services and API design
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
Documents to be Carried for Numerator Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Numerator Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Numerator Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Numerator Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Numerator Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Numerator.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Numerator Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Numerator Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Numerator Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Numerator Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Numerator Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.