Learn How to Hack NI Recruitment 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: NI Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the NI address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Using NI open graphical programming software and modular hardware, customers at more than 30,000 companies annually simplify development, increase productivity, and dramatically reduce time to market. For more than 40 years, NI has developed automated test and automated measurement systems that help engineers solve the world’s toughest challenges. From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI customers continuously develop innovative technologies that impact millions of people.
NI Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Account Operations Representative|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For NI Recruitment 2022
Account Operations team provides a streamlined, ‘primary point of contact’ style engagement path for Sales and our High Potential Customers with the aim to achieve seamless customer experience, increase sales productivity and enable growth. The AO CSRs partner with the AOMs and are responsible for the transactional activities related to the covered accounts throughout the quote to cash process and post delivery.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support by understanding variety of NI departments, processes, and applications
- Handle general customer requests both external and internal
- Timely quote creation and delivery for AOM account(based on request)
- Accurate customer purchase order process by keeping SLAs
- Escalate issues to management and/or partner with other departments when necessary to ensure end to end resolution
- Provide timely feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and identify process improvement opportunities
- Engage in mentorship and training initiatives to support onboarding and continuing education of peers
Skills Required For NI Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English
- Experience and knowledge for Quote to Order process
- Possess the ability to build and preserve relationships both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills including the ability to deliver crisp, concise verbal and written updates
- Possess an analytical, problem solving mindset
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Effective time Management skills and a self-starter attitude
- Oracle order entry and CRM tools experience a plus
- Strong customer service attitude, positive outlook, excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in a similar domain
Selection Process For NI Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
NI Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for NI Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for NI Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|NI Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for NI Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NI Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
NI Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for NI Recruitment 2022 ?
To apply for the NI Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.ni.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the NI Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide NI Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides NI Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide NI Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides NI Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.