MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : National Instruments company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check National Instruments address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website : www.ni.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
The RF Software team at NI is seeking a Software Engineer to work on engineering opportunities that enable creation of world class RF products. The team works on developing and delivering software for various RF Standards. The primary responsibilities in this position include working with engineering teams to define, design, develop, document and test features.
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to create high quality products.
- Independently prototype and develop features for RF products using LabVIEW
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop & maintain automation tools
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Coordinate with the other teams in RF on design, implementation and testing
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Spend a percentage of time in supporting customer issues pertaining to the product that you have worked on and that has been released to the customers
- Participate in the recruitment efforts for the RF group
Skills Required For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform.
Documents to be Carried for National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for National Instruments Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the National Instruments Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ni.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the National Instruments Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide National Instruments Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides National Instruments Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide National Instruments Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides National Instruments Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.