MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Mutual Mobile IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Mutual Mobile Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Mutual Mobile Inc
Mutual Mobile, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices in Austin, Texas and Hyderabad, India. The company specializes in the user experience, visual design, and software development for new products and digital systems, often with component applications built for iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and other platforms.
Company Website : www.mutualmobile.com
Job Position : IT Support Specialist
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
Mutual Mobile is looking for a detail oriented and progressive IT Specialist to join its Information Systems and Technology team. As an IT Specialist, you will be a part of a small team helping support the growth of Mutual Mobile. We are looking for someone with a breadth of knowledge and interest, plus a desire to learn more. If you have a “whatever it takes” attitude and enjoy keeping team members happy and productive, this opportunity will be a perfect fit for you!
Skills Required for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- Be a teacher and support for our internal Mutual Mobile team members. You will guide them via email, face-to-face interaction, chat and phone on how to best correspond and utilize technology.
- Provide helpdesk and technical support on a multitude of issues not limited to
- Access & Permissions (Jira, MS Office, Zoom, Bitbucket, Client Access Requests etc.)
- Security (Enforcement of company hardware encryption using Cisco Meraki)
- Hardware (Computer, Office Equipment, etc)
- Software (macOS, Windows, applications, etc)
- System (Atlassian Tools, Office365, G-Suite, etc)
- SAAS account provisioning (Google, Atlassian, Slack, Harvest etc.)
- Expertise on both cloud-based and internally hosted systems that are related to our infrastructure which includes things like: e-mail, SAAS accounts, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN.
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security to minimize the risk/threats. (including setting up VPN access to client systems)
- Liaise with vendors and foster a good relationship to ensure best services and deals at optimized costs to ensure adherence to all budget objectives.
- Maintain system continuity by ensuring renewals of all software/hardware subscriptions are up to date to ensure smooth workflow.
- Design and document all security measures and standards for all computer software and hardware to ensure highest security levels are maintained.
- Maintain, track all the organizational assets and also monitor and report the asset usage/activity.
- Provision employees (onboarding/offboarding) by facilitating user account, software and hardware support as required.
- New Project Setup, Permissions management, and general administration of project management, knowledge base, and code repository software
- Maintain our technical facilities through cable management, rack mounting, and network hardware
Documents to be Carried for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Now :: Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mutual Mobile Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at mutualmobile.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Mutual Mobile Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Mutual Mobile Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Mutual Mobile Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Mutual Mobile Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Mutual Mobile Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.