MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Mutual Mobile IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Mutual Mobile Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Mutual Mobile Inc
Mutual Mobile, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices in Austin, Texas and Hyderabad, India. The company specializes in the user experience, visual design, and software development for new products and digital systems, often with component applications built for iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and other platforms.
Company Website : www.mutualmobile.com
Job Position : Intern/ Associate Engineer / Ecommerce CMS
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2021 :
As an Ecommerce CMS Intern/ Associate Engineer, you’ll be focused on building apps using the latest frameworks and industry best practices. You’ll be working on projects/tasks under the guidance of senior developers. You’ll be given ample time and freedom to hone your skills. You’ll be expected to work in a project delivery team and follow Agile development methodologies.
Skills Required for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2021 :
- Pursuing Master’s or 4th year of bachelor’s in computer science or a related technical field.
- Basic understanding of implementation of Content Management platforms
- Understanding in at least one of the e-commerce tools such as WordPress, Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestoShop, Magento, Squarespace
- Understanding of responsive web design and development
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment across geographies.
Documents to be Carried for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Mutual Mobile Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Mutual Mobile Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at mutualmobile.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Mutual Mobile Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Mutual Mobile Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Mutual Mobile Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Mutual Mobile Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Mutual Mobile Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.