Mouser Electronics Quote Representative Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In Any Bachelor Degree Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Mouser Electronics Quote Representative Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
|Company Name||Mouser Electronics|
|Name of Post||Quote Representative|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Bachelor Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Demonstrates the highest quality of customer service and effectively interacts with all internal and external business contacts.
- Evaluates and works quotes by email, system, and other formats as requested. Fills out and maintains specialized reporting tools.
- Formats and completes Matrix Quotes using advanced Excel features and TTI’s proprietary IQ tool. Learns and understands Matrix Markup Files and applies individual strategies to matrix quotes.
- Communicates requirements to internal and external business contacts.
- Possess strong analytical skills in order to analyze the impact of decisions before execution; must be detailed oriented and thorough in work habits with an ability to multi-task.
- Possess strong understanding of profit margins, markups and competitive pricing.
- Attends and contributes to company meetings.
- Supports and participates in the company’s total quality process.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Trustworthy and maintain confidentiality.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential part of the job.
- Provides the highest quality of customer service, and effectively interacts with all internal and external business contacts. Evaluates and works quotes by email, system, and other formats as requested. Fills out and maintains specialized reporting tools.
- Effectively formats and completes Matrix Quotes using advanced Excel features and TTI’s proprietary IQ tool. Learns and understands Matrix Markup Files and applies individual strategies to matrix quotes. Scrubs BOMs to capture more line items and conducts BOM audits to ensure accuracy of results. Strong analytical and part number identification skills. Proficient use of computers, networks, software programs, and other resources. Learns and determines effective tips, tools shortcuts, etc., and shares this information with TTI’s Quote/MMU teams.
- Effectively communicates requirements to internal and external business contacts. Understands profit margins, mark-ups and competitive pricing. Provides necessary information to Product Managers to secure the best possible profit margins.
- Effective quoting skills with minimal errors. Highly efficient time management and organizational skills; ensures prompt quote processing. Return and follow up with quotes, suppliers and customer service within TTI’s required response time.
- Attends and contributes to company meetings. Supports and participates in the company’s total quality process. Represents the company in a professional manner. Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality. Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
- Self-motivated and results oriented. Works effectively with other members of the team. Maintains a high level of commitment to achieve goals. Takes initiative to expand knowledge for position utilizing all available sources.
- Demonstrates the ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrates the ability to understand profit margins, mark-ups, and competitive pricing strategies.
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English and local language (minimum). Additional languages may be required.
- Proficient typing, math and writing skills.
- Ability and desire to use computers, type, read, review and analyze data for long periods of time.
- Ability to use, read, and interpret electronic and printed reports in spreadsheet or other formats, and to use a dual terminal screen.
- Demonstrating knowledge of electronic component terminology will be an added advantage.
- Be an extremely inquisitive and a quick learner.
- Skills evaluation: Math 90%, Spelling 80%, Advanced Excel 80%.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Mouser Electronics Quote Representative Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Mouser Electronics Quote Representative Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You