MKCL, or Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited, is a government organization based in Maharashtra, India, with a focus on providing e-learning and knowledge management solutions. Established in 2001, MKCL operates as a public limited company and is a subsidiary of the Maharashtra State Government’s Directorate of Information Technology.
MKCL aims to bridge the digital divide by offering a range of educational and skill development programs through technology. The organization has been instrumental in implementing various projects to enhance digital literacy, vocational training, and e-governance initiatives in Maharashtra and other regions.
MKCL Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For MKCL Recruitment 2024
MKCL invites interested and dynamic professionals for the Job profile of Management Trainee.
- Create customized proposals and quotations in response to client requirements.
- Keep accurate records of communication.
- Provide valuable insights to internal teams for continuous improvement.
- Analyze data to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
- Should be able to create Presentations and present them with confidence.
- Should be able to create Video Presentations with Voice over.
- Should know Business Intelligence Tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Should have the ability to learn new softwares which can be used internally (Adaptability).
- Should have sound knowledge of Market Research and Analysis.
- Should know Customer Life Cycle Management.
- Should know Software Life Cycle Management.
- Should have knowledge about Digital Product Development Life Cycle and Design Thinking
- Should be a Team Player and should have Leadership Abilities.
- Should be Innovative and should have Creative Thinking skills, Divergent thinking and good Negotiation Skills.
- Should have Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Should be able to mentor the assistants/colleagues.
Requisite Skills / Technologies:
- Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, and Soft Skills
- Business Development and Operations Skills
- Team Building and Quality Management
- Technological acumen combined with academic bent of mind.
- Mastery of Google Workspace Apps
- Social Media Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 tool especially in a Advance Excel
- Knowledge of MS Project for project planning.
- Knowledge of MS Visio for designing process flows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive presentation skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service skills
MKCL Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your MKCL Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.