We are a software and technology company that powers the global travel industry. With decades of revolutionary firsts, our team of experts drive innovation and ingenuity in the industry. Today, we are creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. We partner with airlines, hoteliers, agencies and other travel partners to retail, distribute and fulfill travel. We are committed to helping customers operate more efficiently, drive revenue and offer personalized traveler experiences with next-generation technology solutions.
Sabre Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|IT Operations Analyst
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Sabre Recruitment 2024
- Analyze and consult on implementation and troubleshooting of technology products/application support
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams. Communicate system owners/on call to and lead the operations bridge
- Works on day-to-day activities following documented work instructions with pre-defined process and procedures and operational tasks as documented in KB. Also, do initial triage and assign as per KB
- Identify Potential Significant incident & engage IM or PM Teams for follow-up action
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts
- Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service
- Commit availability as per 24×7 shift schedules and actively perform the work assigned, supporting high uptime requirements
- Participate in Tech Bridges Actively. Engage teams promptly, whenever needed
- Leads incident analysis and is responsible for driving incidents to resolution
- Ensuring platform availability and addressing operational issues as they arise in accordance with internal and customer SLA’s
- Knowledge resource on multiple projects/initiatives across the company for a variety of internal/external customers
- Coordinating infrastructure maintenance and upgrades with our application teams
- Assist Change Management tasks, by coordinating them with Release Management and Application teams, as well as implementing changes with assistance from development team
- 1 to 2 years of application production support: L1/L2
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have skills:
- Hands-on experience with apps hosted on cloud: GCP/AWS
- Fair knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Fair knowledge of Server hardware & virtualization
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppD & Grafana
Sabre Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Sabre Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.