42Gears is a leading, Gartner-recognized Unified Endpoint Management solution provider. 42Gears’ UEM solution, SureMDM, helps secure, monitor, and manage tablets, phones, desktops, wearables, VR, and not-so-smart devices. SureMDM supports Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, and Windows platforms. 42Gears also offers a private mobile app testing platform solution, AstroFarm. Founded in 2009, 42Gears today has over 18000+ happy customers spread across 115 countries around the world. We’ve successfully deployed 5M+ devices and work with 130+ technology partners worldwide.
42Gears Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate Support Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For 42Gears Recruitment 2024
We are seeking an Associate Support Engineer with a strong desire to thrive in a dynamic, customer-centric environment. We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual, whether early in their career or with some experience, who is prepared to take responsibility for customer issues and queries. The ideal candidate should be passionate about learning, contribute to a high-performance team, and provide excellent support.
- Provide support to customers through various channels, including email, phone, chat, and remote tools.
- Replicate customer issues on in-house devices and collaborate with the engineering team for resolution.
- Ensure timely follow-up with customers, providing regular updates on reported issues.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams as needed to address customer concerns.
- Utilise internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge bases, community forums, and other tools, to deliver effective solutions to customer issues.
- Contribute to the creation of new knowledge base articles, documenting insights for future reference.
- Actively participate in technical communications within the internal support team, sharing best practices, and staying informed about emerging technologies.
- Focus on areas of technical specialisation and attend relevant technical training sessions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical terms and concepts in simple terms to customers.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills, particularly in high-stress situations.
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle and bug life cycle.
- Strong understanding of all mobile device platforms and mobility terminology.
- Knowledge of current mobile device trends in the market.
- Flexibility to work in any 9-hour shift (day or night) 24/7.
- Prior experience in supporting mobility products is advantageous.
- Strong aptitude for quickly learning new technologies and technical concepts and understanding how to apply them in a customer-facing environment.
- Logical approach to problem-solving.
42Gears Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your 42Gears Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.