Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Media.net Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Media.net address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Media.net is a technology company comprising of 1250+ employees focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers and advertisers.
Media.net’s vast product suite leverages a strong foundation of best-in-class contextual targeting and an unmatched capability to unify disparate marketplaces to maximize competition and value for publishers and marketers. Media.net offers exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing’s Contextual Ads Program featuring billions of dollars of search demand, allowing publishers premium display to search and native ad formats with strong visibility metrics. Media.net also has the industry’s first server-side header bidding platform that maximizes yield with no compromise to the user experience.
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||UI Developer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Opportunity to develop game-changing, globally distributed, internet advertising products used by millions worldwide.
- Contribute hands-on, own, collaborate, and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
- Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.
- Own the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new products and features.
- Work with and advise management on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions.
- Improve processes, technology & the applications you own continuously by showing the team better ways of doing things and help improve skills in the team.
- Prioritize tech-debt and ensure the platforms and applications meet the latest industry standards.
- Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
- Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service-oriented attitude while designing and building products.
Skills Required For Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023
- We like people with strong educational qualifications (B.Tech, BE, BSC.IT, MCAs).
- 0-2 years of demonstrable experience developing software using modern Frontend technologies
- Expertise in mobile first designing skills
- Expertise in building complex layouts with modern CSS (Grid/Flexbox) and HTML.
- Experience building and debugging complex, real-time systems in a team environment.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, a positive attitude, and a hunger for growth.
Selection Process For Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Media.net Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Media.net Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Media.net Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Media.net Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Media.net Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Media.net Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Media.net Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.media.net Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Media.net Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Media.net Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Media.net Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Media.net Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Media.net Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.