About Comcast Off Campus Drive
Comcast delivers broadband, mobile, and video products that delight customers and technology that powers the future; produces and distributes leading entertainment, sports, and news, and brings incredible theme parks and attractions to life. At the heart of Comcast are our people. Our engineers, designers, creators, storytellers, and entrepreneurs are passionate about the important role we play in millions of people’s lives. Come create the future with us.
Comcast Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Intern, Machine Learning
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Comcast Recruitment 2024
- Are you interested in large-scale machine learning and deep learning? Do you want to work with the billions of queries made with the most advanced voice remote for the TV or help us to reinvent customer service using machine learning?
- Create new entertainment experiences by analyzing huge multimedia content libraries and thousands of live TV channels? Build the foundation for the digital home by making sense of data from millions of smart cameras and IoT sensors or improve our customer service solutions using chat bots and reinforcement learning? If these difficult research problems excite you and you have experience in at least one or more of the following areas -Deep Learning, NLP, Speech Recognition/Audio Analytics, Computer Vision, Data Science, Recommendation Systems, and Reinforcement Learning, we’re looking for you! Comcast Applied AI & Discovery team is filling multiple graduate student intern positions for this summer (minimum of 12 weeks, May through September).
- We are an innovative research group within Comcast’s Technology & Product organization with offices in Washington DC, Sunnyvale CA, Philadelphia, Denver, Chicago and Chennai that does groundbreaking research to support the development of novel Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based products for Comcast’s more than 30 Million consumers.
- Potential projects will focus on (but are not limited to): Multi-domain natural language understanding and conversational dialogue Machine learning to automatically recognize certain audio events as well as speech Bandit algorithms/reinforcement learning to optimize decision-making in the customer service domain and parameter selection for machine learning applications Object and activity recognition for home security using cameras and other IoT sensors Deep learning for the annotation, segmentation and recognition of broadcast videos and ads Personalized recommendations and search for TV Regular, Consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Applicants should also have good programming and software development skills, and be comfortable working in an interdisciplinary, team-oriented, applied research environment.
- The expected output of an internship is a proof-of-concept implementation leading to a scientific publication and/or a patent application.
Comcast Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Comcast Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.