MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Linedata Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Linedata company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Linedata address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Linedata Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Linedata
20 years experience, 20 offices, covering 50 countries, more than 700 clients, we are close to 1300 employees providing global humanized technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. Linedata supports companies to grow and strengthens the development of its clients. Headquartered in France, Linedata achieved revenues of EUR 169.7 million in 2019.
Company Website : www.linedata.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Linedata Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Linedata Jobs 2020 :
The Software Engineer - offshore will be part of an agile development team, building and working on an enterprise level software system utilizing the JAVA development stack. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a large and growing scale.
- Build robust and scalable software in Java / Angular / Ruby and Rails
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of Back-End Software Engineers, Project Managers and System Administrators.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Contribute to the technical and process innovation of the engineering department as a whole.
- Work autonomously, excited by new technologies and will never back down from the challenges of scale.
- Experience in developing software using java language.
- Knowing Angular/Ruby and Rails language is a plus.
- Experience working with Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience working in Oracle/SQL server/Postgres database
- Knowledge of web services in REST and SOAP
- Knowledge in Microservice architecture is a plus
- Knowledge in cloud-based services is a plus.
- Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
- Interest in Cloud Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
Skills Required For Linedata Jobs 2020 :
- 2 to 3 years experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- A strong familiarity of Web application technologies including Apache, Tomcat and J2EE.
Documents to be Carried for Linedata Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Linedata Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Linedata Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Linedata Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Linedata Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Linedata.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Linedata Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Linedata Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Linedata Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Linedata Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Linedata Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.