MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Kunj Services Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Kunj Services company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Kunj Services address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Kunj Services Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Kunj Services
Founded in 2006, Kunj Services is a Software Services Company, focusing on fulfilling end-to-end Enterprise Software demands Our blend of Domain Expertise, Process Methodology and Quality Assurance Process are an assured formula for the success for projects of our clients. Our key assets are characterized by strong technological sophistication and at the core of our endeavors is the objective to nurture relationship with our customers for the growth of their business
Company Website : www.kunjservices.com
Job Position : UI/UX Developer
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Kunj Services Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Kunj Services Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Knowledge of UI Design, Flash Banners and Web E-Mailers.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Developing reusable UI widgets that can be reused across the solution.
- Ability to convert design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
- Should have knowledge to develop design and HTML for mobile app, Hybrid app, Word Press, Magneto
- Familiarity with differences between HTML5 and older versions of the standard.
- Should have knowledge to build effective Mock ups and prototypes.
Documents to be Carried for Kunj Services Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Kunj Services Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Kunj Services Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Kunj Services Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Kunj Services Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at kunjservices.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Kunj Services Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Kunj Services Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Kunj Services Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Kunj Services Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Kunj Services Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.